[BC] nozzle size

First Step Productions - Dave Golterman thevoice
Sun Jul 17 20:15:58 CDT 2005

Not all diesel vehicles have the larger openings.  A former boss loaned
me his Ford F-350 and covered trailer to move from Plentywood, MT to
Napoleon, ND.  When I went to fill up at one of the station's in town I
discovered that the diesel nozzle wouldn't fit...they only had the large
size for filling Kenworth's & Peterbilts.  I had to go to a convenience
store in town to find a nozzle that would fit.  I would expect to find
the smaller opening on a passenger car, but this was a full size pickup,
go figure.

And in case you're wondering...the boss wasn't in the broadcast
industry.  In my 20+ years in radio I don't recall driving the boss'
personal vehicle across town to pick up lunch let alone 700 miles round
trip across state lines LOL.

Dave Golterman
First Step Productions
111 East Railroad Avenue Suite 5