[BC] Top Ten reasons why IBOC won't make much difference...

Kent kwinrich
Sun Jul 17 12:08:12 CDT 2005

Completely agreed!!  And the markets that dont have a lot of AMs in the
top are usually markets with poor AMs signal wise.  Atlanta comes to
mind...especially with the wonderful ground conductivity they have there
(YUCK!!).  DC is another.