[BC] Still nothing to watch...

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Sat Jul 16 18:11:18 CDT 2005

>We have Dish Network.  80 Gazillion channels and still nothing to watch.

As long as copyright law is extended and extended .. it's now, what? 75
years?? Why would the networks pay for new material when they can re-run
their old stuff - practically - forever?  "Classic Rock" my a$$ - it's just
the same old stuff!

I wonder if people will be listening to today's "classic rap" when they're
65 years old in 2050?? Gads - I might live that long and have to find out!!!

Classic Rap ... classi-crap ... they'll have to call it something else...