[BC] OOOOOOOps

Paul Smith W4KNX paul
Sat Jul 16 14:32:34 CDT 2005

How did he get diesel into it.  The nozzle should have never fit.

Paul Smith
Sarasota, FL

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net]On Behalf Of Tommy Gray
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 3:17 PM
To: Broadcast Radio Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] OOOOOOOps

One of our clusters just got a new OM last week.  He went to gas up our VW
bug that is the station vehicle for one if the FMs.  He told me he got two
blocks from the gas  station before to started knocking and died.  It cost
$800 to fix it.  He said he just filled it up with unleaded???  Guess
what......It was a diesel!

It wasn't marked either....!
Tommy Gray