[BC] TRANSISTOR audio stage transformer

Stanley Adams stanleybadams
Sat Jul 16 11:34:21 CDT 2005

SORRY guys, it is a transistor interstage transformer.  About 1500 ohms on
the one side and a 66 ohm secondary with center tap. This one is used in a
Zenith radio, but just a general question is where do we go to find
transformers like this anymore?  I have poked around Ocean and Digi-Key and
looked at the old Calrad and stuff, Have bought a few power transformers
from Sager and some RF chokes from Wilco up in Indy.  But I am at a loss to
find some regular old transistor audio coupling transformers.  It may be
impossible now and may have to do a LM-386 amp in place of the old one.

Thanks

Stanley Adams
Memphis