[BC] Progress?

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Sat Jul 16 02:04:26 CDT 2005

On 14 Jul 2005 at 9:40, Barry Mishkind wrote:

> At 07:48 AM 7/14/2005, Scott Cason wrote
> >Tivo is the best thing since sliced bread, but I digress.
>
>          Scott.
>
>          Think for just a moment.
>
>          Where does the money come from
>          that pays your income?

Yeah, just think ....

"OK gang, we'll take five to pay the bills while you get
another cold brew, then we'll be back with another
TEN-IN-A-ROW commercial free. Remember at KRAP we run
all our commercials together so you can run away while
they play."

And they wonder why sponsors move on to something else.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037