[BC] IBOC

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Fri Jul 15 19:52:00 CDT 2005

First of all, the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor  :)

I don't know if you're serious or not, but IMO you will be fighting a lost
cause. I'll enjoy watching the battle, if you wage it, but the war is
already over. Only the peace treaty hasn't been signed.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS