[BC] WGN...

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Fri Jul 15 14:43:51 CDT 2005

On 14 Jul 2005 at 11:02, Alan Kline akline at netins.net wrote:

> I think Wally or Floyd Brown or someone from the TV
> side was in there, too, but I thought it would be too unprofessional to
> disturb their lunch in their workplace by asking for autographs...

If it was Floyd and you had asked, you would have had it in a heartbeat.
Floyd Brown was one of the nicest guys it has ever been my pleasure to
know or work with.  He was CE and PD of a small station in Elgin where
I started working in Chicagoland all those years ago before he moved
to McLendon and later WGN.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037