[BC] Top Ten reasons why IBOC won't make much difference...

Alan Kline akline
Fri Jul 15 11:50:40 CDT 2005

So how is your 8-track vs. iPod analogy valid?

It's not necessary to spend a dollar per track to load an mp3 player.  The
Apple software allows users to rip from CD's they already own.  Total
cost: $0 (If you already own the CD's, there's no cost to rip).

And the 70's were when the great Top 40 AM's started to hit hard times.  I
think they might disagree with your assertion that they weren't losing
audience...