[BC] Horror stories

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Jul 15 10:23:52 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/14/2005 02:32:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
monsterfm at monsterfm.com writes:

>   I'm glad you asked! After many numerous "lightning strikes" (the
>  resulted well over $10k in insurance payouts), he bought a new house,
>  several new vehicles, put up down payments on four or five additional
>  stations and is currently in the process of awaiting the outcome of a
>  "petition for reconsideration" that he was forced to file just after his
>  application for renewal was dismissed due to the new "Red Light" system
>  in place at the commission...
>
>    Needless to say, I'm watching this one CLOSELY!!!

What I don't understand, is how come he is not a guest at the GrayBar Hotel
these days... how can someone get away with writing rubber checks for so long?
Does he have the local District Attorney in his back pocket, or what?

Also, what "Red Light" system?

Willie...