[BC] Horror storys

Keith Hammond monsterfm
Thu Jul 14 13:24:55 CDT 2005

Willie wrote:

> So, the question now begs an answer - - What happened to this
> pathetic
> slimeball?

  I'm glad you asked! After many numerous "lightning strikes" (the
resulted well over $10k in insurance payouts), he bought a new house,
several new vehicles, put up down payments on four or five additional
stations and is currently in the process of awaiting the outcome of a
"petition for reconsideration" that he was forced to file just after his
application for renewal was dismissed due to the new "Red Light" system
in place at the commission...

  Needless to say, I'm watching this one CLOSELY!!!

Keith Hammond

KBKH-FM (Shamrock, Texas)

(806) 256-1221