[BC] IBOC

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Jul 14 11:59:34 CDT 2005

The FCC said you HAD to accept it way back 10-15 years ago
when they decided to reuse the analog channels for digital.
They ARE simulcasting on AM and digital on (nearly) the
same channel. Any change at this point is a political
impossibility, just as it was years ago when it was decided.
Right or wrong, this is reality.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037