[BC] IBOC

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Jul 14 11:38:13 CDT 2005

No, because the FCC has so decreed. IF they are smart they
will leave the rules open enough to accommodate other forms
of IBOC and pure digital transmission that have developed
(DRM) and may develop in the future.

The computer industry is a good model of what happens in
an open environment vs. one that is stifled by rules.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037