[BC] Horror story in the making??????

SHAFFER, RANDY L RandyShaffer
Thu Jul 14 00:55:56 CDT 2005

Mike wrote -
> Jerry doesn't unplug toilets anymore. CC uses plumbers for that.
>
>> (snip)
>> Used to work for people like that. Also had to unplug the toilet. Getting
>> called to do that at 1AM (and having just gotten home from work at 12AM)
>> was the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>> Jerry Mathis
>> Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS

Maybe radio has money for that, but at TV we are still doing the ladies rr lights (changed 6 on Friday) and toilets. (clogs and flushing hardware). But at least we have a lawn service under CC. :) Actually, CC radio in Harrisburg leases their building which includes all building services. The engineers there can't believe the stuff the TV engineers get stuck doing.

Randy Shaffer
Clear Channel Television
Harrisburg, PA