[BC] IBOC

Bill Harms wharms
Wed Jul 13 20:00:52 CDT 2005

Simnply throwing money around is not always the best way of doing things.  If I took
a bunch of money and burned it, that is not a very smart thing to do.  I am simply
pointing out that the investors would get a better return on their money if they re-
examined what they are doing.  There are people who have bought their own stations
and networks are are doing fine without IBOC, thank you very much.

Bill Harms