[BC] IBOC

Bill Harms wharms
Wed Jul 13 18:47:34 CDT 2005

Going back to my previous point, a better way would be to open up a piece of
spectrum to digital broadcasting and let stations have at it. Receiver manufacturers
could get in at the bottom with a new type of receiver instead of messing around with
bastardized hybrid receivers. This is a viable option if people put their minds together
to make it happen instead of finding excuses to not do it.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland