[BC] Horror storys

Scott Fybush scott
Wed Jul 13 16:20:58 CDT 2005

My in-laws are in the specialty advertising business. On occasion, I've
suggested to them that they try to pick up some radio business, but they
tell me that their experience has been very bad - stations don't want to
pay cash, they have no interest in doing trade-outs, and when they take the
business anyway, the checks often bounce. I guess I can't blame them for
not pursuing it. (They are, however, responsible for my fybush.com
ballpoint pens - and yes, the checks clear for those :-)