[BC] Horror storys

Scott Cason scott
Wed Jul 13 12:27:03 CDT 2005

>>(Hint: in the case of the smaller stations -
not including major groups such as your primary employment, cash the
checks at THEIR BANK and no less...)

The banks charge you for this now.  I had a client give me a check that I
suspected would bounce.  So I headed over to his bank to cash the check.
There was a $5 charge to do so.  I was stunned.  I asked the teller why his
account wasn't charged the fee, why did I have to pay to cash his check.  I
got the deer in the headlights look.  And, I was right, the funds were not
there so I didn't get the money anyway.

Scott Cason
President
LaGrange Communications, LLC