[BC] SBE Election

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Tue Jul 12 16:05:02 CDT 2005

What office do you want to be nominated for Barry? I hear dog catcher is
still available :-)  ,  or did I apply for that?

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.