[BC] CBS evening "stories"

David Reaves <david@translantech.com> reader
Tue Jul 12 10:16:03 CDT 2005

Just wait till they add a soundtrack.
You know they're pulling the heartstrings when the plaintive clarinet
comes in... or the syrupy strings, soto voce.

Douglas Edwards, indeed!!
Brings a tear to they eye.

David P. Reaves, III

On Jul 12, 2005, at 7:01 AM, broadcast-request at radiolists.net
<<

Subject: confirm c165e20a1948f14f044043f3d5157ec61a15ce70
Sender: broadcast-request at radiolists.net
From: broadcast-request at radiolists.net

of the body of the reply.

  - - - -
You are reading the BROADCAST Mailing List for broadcast professionals:

This mailing list is also available in digest form (messages are combined
into a "digest" ... which can be helpful if you want to reduce the load on
your "in-box").

TO SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE:

**** FOR CHANGES IN SERVICE