[BC] Re: My prediction for the digital future

WFIFeng@aol.com reader
Mon Jul 11 22:57:12 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/11/2005 12:35:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dynotherm at earthlink.net writes:

 > The sound
 >  on a product detector will be absolutely awful. Some see
 >  this as the final clue that it's time for a trip to
 >  Best Buy or Circuit City.

Yeah, no kidding... but it won't sound like modems sync'ing, it will sound
like modems in an established connection.

WOR's dual-freq hash generator is *very* noticable here in CT. Hard to miss
that "whoosh" on either side of their signal when tuning in analog. Some
radios' scan feature will stop on it, also, since it's based-on an ACG-derived
"squelch". The hash has a fairly strong "signal".

Willie...