[BC] ABC Network in the wired days

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Jul 11 15:49:28 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/11/2005 11:09:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
barry at oldradio.com writes:

>          Either way, quite an amazing look at how
>           propagation over wire definitely has a time
>           constant!

I know that various forms of coax have different delay factors... what's the
delay factor of twisted pair at audio freq's? Still, to attain 4 seconds,
that's amazing! It would take 744,000 miles in free space to get that much delay.
I don't imagine the distribution amps added much, did they?

Willie...