[BC] WHO Des Moines Has Problems

Alan Kline akline
Mon Jul 11 14:30:04 CDT 2005

I went back to the archive and reread the post that Kevin refers to.

If I were Ms. Pannier, I'd be calling my lawyer, too.  The original post,
IMHO, constitutes defamation.

The person making the accusations clearly does not have legal counsel,
because any lawyer worth his retainer would have told her to keep quiet.

Since the accuser also implicates WHO Radio, I'd be surprised if she
doesn't hear from Clear Channel's attorneys in short order.

ak