[BC] Vigilantes

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Jul 11 13:04:11 CDT 2005

------ At 05:11 PM 7/9/2005, Mike Erickson wrote: -------

> > Would "vigilante" be a good thing to put on a resume?

Absolutely! If you're looking for a Talk Show Host job put all that stuff
at the top of your resume. Any arrests, jail time. number of people you've
rendered unconscious, etc. Make sure you've served your time and won't have
to leave the show for long periods unless the government guest house allows
ISDN.

If you're currently serving time for the same sort of crime as G. Gordon
Liddy and you can do a show from your cell, please give me a call. I can
almost guarantee we'll be able to syndicate you and get all sorts of
pre-debut publicity. If you're in jail that means you're anti-social,
probably out of your mind, dangerous to society and very mean. You could be
the next Hannity. The ambiance of a jail cell would be unique and, finally,
give us a reason for IBOC. I've syndicated a lot of people in my career,
but an incarcerated host would be a piece of cake. If you have a Sopranos
accent, all the better.

Being part of a neighborhood watch group isn't enough.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia
Phone: 413-303-9084