[BC] Re: Octal based All American 5: The S38-D

Harold Hallikainen harold
Mon Jul 11 10:21:41 CDT 2005

> I recently finished restoring an S-38B that my brother gave me.
> Has the same tube compliment as Bob related. A fun single conversion rx
> and
> it now resides in my kitchen/office for occasional
> listening. I believe this model would be circa 1946-47.
>

> Chuck Dube
> Amherst

This weekend I modified a power cord so it will fit my wire recorder. It
now has a proud place in our living room for music playback. This week
I'll transfer a bunch of CDs to a one hour spool of wire...

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com