[BC] Can traditional AM and IBOC co-exist?

Neal Newman groucho
Sun Jul 10 21:58:30 CDT 2005

 I have a Ford F150 van. it came with an AM stereo radio This was Before
I was CE of an AM Stereo station.
In this past year I have rented several Ford Vehicles from Hertz.. They
all had AM stereo radios In them
 go Figure.