[BC] Vonage:Mexico?

CBoone CBoone
Sat Jul 9 13:16:51 CDT 2005

> Be careful. Vonage won't guarantee it'll work with data. Even
> if you subscribe to their FAX line you might not get more
> than 4800. I can't get my dialup modem to work on the voice
> line. They tell me they're working on it, but they'll still

I have heard that is a big problem for ALL VoIP systems...modems and FAX
system DON'T like the delay in a lot of VOIP networks...I just found out a
former company I worked at for years had started putting in Avaya VOIP boxes
in place of older ROLM CBXs (TDM style)...and the users cry about their
modems and faxes from day one!! OUCH!