[BC] The start

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Fri Jul 8 17:07:55 CDT 2005

On 8 Jul 2005 at 14:19, Clive Warner wrote:

> >$2.61 here (for premium).  they have jumped up in u.s. because the storms
> in
> >the gulf of mex. are causing a reduction in refining production there.
> This is just the beginning. Global warming will cause more, bigger,
> hurricanes and storms. Better inspect your antennas and make sure everything
> is solid . . .

If industrial waste does cause global warming and it's not just the lingering
after effects of the last ice age that have kept us comfortable for so long,
then we can depend on roasting. Regardless what the developed countries of the
west do, as industrialization grows in China they will produce enough to cook
us all. Between east Asia and Brazil the planet won't support its present
population much longer, but nature has a way of balancing. Coastal zones are
only a clue to the wary.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037