[BC] Towers

Tom Bosscher tom
Fri Jul 8 16:21:03 CDT 2005

I'm sorry-
 >*Wife* * Callsign* *tower*
 >all in the same sentence....
 >does not compute......

	Chuck, can I make it worse?

We met some seven years ago on the Internet.
Lot's of jokes there. Got married six years ago.
Two and half years ago I turned 50, as a consolation prize she
bought me an Elecraft K2. Then, she "snooped" online into the archives of the
Elecraft forum, found out I was going to try to save up the pennies for an
Elecraft 6 meter transvertor and another K2.
   Well, two weeks ago was our sixth anniversary. Guess what I got?
Then take a look at http://www.broadcast.net/~sbe102/towers.html
I've taken pictures of some 400+ tower sites in Michigan. A Scott Fybush wanna be.
She now does the initial eyeballing with the Canon Image Stabilized binoculars as we approach:
"OK, looks around 400 to 450 feet tall, A2 lighting, 3, no wait, 4 bays with radomes, side mounted,
I see insulators on the guys wires so it must be an AM also"
     Other guys can have their lap dances. I'll take this home with me.

		tom bosscher