[BC] Cycles don't Hurt...

Bill Croghan loteng
Fri Jul 8 16:02:42 CDT 2005

	Back in the 60's when I entered the Air Force, in my Electronic
Intelligence Career field we were taught in Cycles at Keesler, but taught
that they were also called Hertz.  When I came out of instructor school, the
Air Training command made us write all our lessons plans in Hertz, then the
AF Security service who took all our graduates, made us go back to Cycles
exclusively.  Within a few months, the National Security Agency, who took
all of AF security services output, made us go back to Hertz. After about
three re-writes of our lesson plans, we all just taught both and used both.
But I still find myself talking about kaycees even though I usually use
Hertz for the other stuff.
Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WB?KSW
Chief Engineer,