[BC] WBZ as a IB

Alan Kline akline
Fri Jul 8 12:26:02 CDT 2005

Chuck--

You're quite welcome, and please, by all means let Chris know!  I wasn't
aware of his website until you posted the link, but I'd be happy to have
him include it with his history...

I have an entire thick binder of things like this, mainly from my
great-uncle's collection, but also some Ekko's that I've picked up on
Ebay.  Barry has scans of a few of them already, and I plan to do more as
time allows...

ak