[BC] WBZ as a IB

Alan Kline akline
Fri Jul 8 12:14:43 CDT 2005

As long as we're on the subject, I've scanned a letterhead from WBZ-WBZA
from 1927, with an Ekko stamp attached.

It's at:
http://www.snugglebunny.us/WBZ-WBZA.jpg

(Barry, Donna, Scott...if any of you find this interesting or useful,
please feel free to "borrow" it.  I have a larger scan available if you'd
like...)

ak