[BC] Gas Prices

jyrussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Fri Jul 8 11:33:47 CDT 2005

I vote the price of all fuels continue to increase at the rate of .14
cents per US Gal per hour all day today.  World wide.  Or, whatever that
would equate to in you favorite standard of fluid measure...  why not?
Apparently everyone everywhere can afford it.
(Or at least you guys can!)

  Gasoline is LIFE!  ( as long as you happen to be selling it, anyway...)
Jason