[BC] seeking software of (radio-)electronical symbols for building diagrams

David Reaves david
Wed Jul 6 16:50:46 CDT 2005

Ted:
This is one area that I must admit falls through the cracks with the
Mac.

I used MacDraw Pro, an 1994-era OS7 program to do all my drawings
when creating the original Ariane and up to the block diagrams that I
used to show Scott Incz at BW what I wanted the Ariane Sequel to do.
Of course I had to create each and every one of my schematic symbols,
but my drawings look very good, if I do say so myself!

I have tried other drawing and CAD programs, but MacDraw still does
what I need, simply, in OSX's "Classic" environment.

If someone knows of a really great (uncomplicated) schematic program
for Mac OSX, I want to know, because I'll jump right on it!

Kind Regards,
David P. Reaves, III
TransLanTech Sound, LLC
Home of the Award-winning "Ariane Sequel" Digital Audio Leveler

<<