[BC] Passive switcher

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Tue Jul 5 08:34:52 CDT 2005

Thanks Jerry for your input. A buddy of mine at a TV station in Eugene
told me of one made by VideoTek which I didn't know about. VideoTek is
owned by one of my Road Show sponsors. I contacted them and they'll send
me one in support of their gear.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.