[BC] Satellite Radio

Kevin R. in Gilbert, AZ amfmdx
Tue Jul 5 01:15:31 CDT 2005

> "Many, many, many years" before satellite radio is universally available
> will be down to "many years" before we know it. They're being very
> aggressive about getting the radios out there. Can anyone say the same
> about HD Radio?

Satellite Radio is not a fad. They went from 2.1 million to 4.4 million
subscribers in less than a year. That?s more than doubled.

I want to buy a HD radio. I can't find one in a store here in the 5th
biggest metro area in the USA, Phoenix. There is a station with IBAC here
and no radios to listen.

Kevin