[BC] AM Protection

Tom Taggart tpt
Mon Jul 4 17:08:03 CDT 2005

Scot:

Good point.

My new business partner bought into the station after a stint in sales
with KDKA.  He's very familiar with KD's coverage, he  commutes from his
home near Pittsburgh airport down to our station in WV. (He grew up here,
inherited his parent's house right in town, where he stays during the
week.)

When BZ was running IBOC in the fall and winter, he could clearly hear the
adjacent channel "hiss" behind KD in Washington County, PA before  BZ
cut-off the digital at 6 P.M.  That's well inside the Pittsburgh metro.

Apparently Infinity regards KD as a little station out in the suburbs...