[BC] XM only wishes ... Feeding the Competition

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Jul 4 16:32:19 CDT 2005

When was the last time you COULD listen to a radio in a hotel room.  Most
of the radios they supply these days are SO cheap than you need to be next
to a TX site to hear a station with any decent level and without BFO from
other nearby TX's.

MM