[BC] Can anyone help?

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Sat Jul 2 15:03:15 CDT 2005

>WHERE HAVE ALL THE LOCAL ELECTRONIC SHOPS HAVE GONE?????
>
>bill

So who repairs anything anymore?? (I know, us here ... )

No customers, no shops. Lifetime Electronics in Toledo - gone, but the sign
still hangs on the side of the building. I was looking at that doorway a
few weeks ago thinking of the 15 year old that used to pass therethrough. I
wonder what he would have thought of the 61 year old now gazing. I could
tell him a few things, the first being, "You made all of the major
decisions in your life correctly! Fear not! You shared love and gained wisdom."

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net