[BC] Controlling Contst Pigs - was On a related note

Ron Cole radio_tech
Sat Jul 2 14:27:11 CDT 2005

I'm not sure about today.
Back in the 1970's my dad was a car dealer and about 1 in 30 had the
same key code.
These days you could open the car but the Electronic Serial numbers
would keep the car from starting.

Ron