[BC] Quincy and Chicago

John Vodenik jvodenik
Sat Jul 2 04:43:11 CDT 2005

If I knew you were going to "LS", I would have had you
say HI to Warren.  He got me started in the radio
side about 30 years ago.  When he was CE at WFYR, he
and I did all kinds of stuff to the air talent to mess
with their minds.  Best one had to be the 1/2 sheep's
head we left for Fred Winston.  Got great "airtime".

Oh yea, Barry, I finally found the grass fire pix.
Will send them this weekend.

John @ VOA / Delano