[AF] H and O as fuel

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:09:28 CDT 2009

I'll remain a skeptic, unless I see it for myself or it is peer reviewed. It
can't work (at least not indefinitely), unless the law of conservation of
energy has been repealed.

We saw these same type of claims with cold fusion, if anyone remembers that.
No one was ever able to duplicate the claims made by those who said they did
it.

--
Jerry Mathis

--