[AF] really understanding words

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:37:54 CDT 2009

What was REALLY hilarious was an episode of the Showtime program
"Bullshit!"  featuring Penn and Teller. They went to an environmental rally
in Washington. Among other things, they interviewed the "leader" of this
rally, and found out she knew practically NOTHING factual about the issues
they were protesting. To top it all off, they pulled out a petition to ban
the previously mentioned di-hydrogen monoxide, quoting the (very true) facts
that in sufficient quantities, the stuff will kill you, and just how
"pervasive" this chemical is in our environment. They had no trouble getting
anyone and everyone to sign it, including the rally "leader".

Talk about being made to look like fools  :D

--
Jerry Mathis