[AF] I just wonder...

Jason R. jyrussell at academicplanet.com
Sun Jul 26 09:20:49 CDT 2009

I just wonder... one of the 'posture-lates' was that we were in the sand box
area 'to get the oil'...

   Why, then, did we not just take it?

   Why, then, do we not develop our own resources to a greater extent than
we do?

  I think that the 'posture-late' that we would do things 'to get the oil'
is wrong, then, because we never 'get the oil', even when we have the chance
to do it...

Remember, were in Iraq as a result of posturing and spinning.

  And the devisciveness during the post invasion year.  WMD seems to
encompass eveything from a single bomb end the world doomsday machine to a
hand grenade.

  Yeup.  The evil genius unarmed Bush did it all alone.
All his fault.  (If we try hard we can chase it all the way back to
Buchanan, huh... lol)
Jason