[AF] A very interesting fact behind the Apollo Mission to the Moon

Tom Spencer Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:32:59 CDT 2009

Dunno -

But a possible explanation lies in David Weber's  "Mutineer's Moon",
published by Baen.....

There was also some excitement over some pictures beamed back from
Saturn, I believe..

Something about Iapeteus having struts and ports....

Some of what I saw in the pictures were artifacts - and some...

We need a better camera and telemetry transmitter and go look again...

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)