[AF] A very interesting fact behind the Apollo Mission to the Moon

Milton R. Holladay Jr. miltron at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 21 01:53:34 CDT 2009

IIRC, the prevalent scheme for going to Mars was to establish a base on the
moon from which to launch to Mars.................
And since we're on the subject: the moon is pretty strange--anomalous, even.
The first chapter of Jim Marrs' book _Alien Agenda_ is all about the
wierdness of the moon; _e. g._, how did it just happen that the moon has
both a revolution period and a rotation period of one day? Why, when NASA
crashed a used LEM(?) after a visit, did it ring for many hours as if it
were a hollow steel ball ?