[AF] KRUD

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 20:26:54 CDT 2009

I've heard that the student mechanics at Chanute were sent out for a
bucket of prop wash or a can of relative bearing grease.  One of my
fellow ECM maintenance students in my class got sent out to get the
ever popular fallopian tubes to "replace the one in the mock up".

Ron D

Former A/3C, Keesler AFB, MS  1960

: Thursday, July 09, 2009 16:16

Charles said
"I was 30+ years ago, and I also never sent anyone at the station on a
fool's errand."
Bill replied,
That's no fun.  40+ years ago when I was a USAF electronics
instructor we used to take great joy in sending the wise ass from our
class into the newest instructors class room to ask for ;
1. the Keys to the antenna field
2. The plug for the grid leak bias drip pan
3. Fallopian tubes
Let your imagination run.  We did. I've forgotten half of them now.

Bill
Former USAF SGt,
ELINT, Keesler AFB, Biloxi