[AF] Senator Franken...

Jason R. jyrussell at academicplanet.com
Wed Jul 1 07:52:19 CDT 2009

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I keep thinking that Pulosi and Co.  will
authorize Obama to use the Secret Service to make specific Republicans 'go
away'... (or maybe not.  Maybe he'll ue the SS ad-hoc.  why not? the
Constitution is now a 'living thing', and the BIll of Rights is now subject
to interpretation... [sic]..I guess  Dems that are traitorous to His Just
Cause should be fair targets too... Surely el Supreme Court will be
empathetic to His Just Cause...}

I say that, because early in the day Tuesday, somebody on the big talkers
played a 20 sec sound clip from Obama's latest vocalizations .... followed
by a link to a book, from which they read "page..." whatever page, blah
blah... Levin, Rush, Beck... one of them.

  Word for word Obama was saying the same thing some Mau Tse Tung guy wrote
in about ...  ... I may remember the year improperly, but, it's all about
the social good that's being done and the visiions for the future...  (
however you spell chairman Mau).  It was not the 'Little Red Book'... it was
a different book... a lot longer name.  Do remember that.

  Maybe I'll start remembering him as "Chairman Obama"..

  Plain out scary folks.

Jason